Aller au contenu Aller au menu principal Aller à la recherche

University of Burgundy


3rd year abroad for IUT students.

Are you enrolled at IUT (Institut universitaire de technologie)? After your 2nd year, you will be able to carry out a year abroad called DUETI (diplôme universitaire d'études technologiques internationales - university diploma of international technological studies) by choosing one of these options:

For more information on the DUETI year, contact the international relations officer of your IUT.

Applications for the 2nd semester 2020/2021 academic year are being processed but remain subject to changes depending on world health context, borders’ opening and national decisions and measures.

uB International office contacts.

Suivez-nous : Suivez nous sur Facebook Suivez nous sur Google + Suivez nous sur Twitter Suivez nous sur Viadeo uB link, le réseau social de l'université


English version