Aller au contenu Aller au menu principal Aller à la recherche

University of Burgundy


3rd year abroad for IUT students.

Are you enrolled at IUT (Institut universitaire de technologie)? After your 2nd year, you will be able to carry out a year abroad called DUETI (diplôme universitaire d'études technologiques internationales - university diploma of international technological studies) by choosing one of these options:

  • to spend an academic year studying in a partner university of the uB;
  • to carry out an internship abroad;
  • to spend one semester studying in a partner university of uB and another semester carrying out an internship abroad.

For more information on the DUETI year, contact the international relations officer of your IUT.

uB International office contacts.

Suivez-nous : Suivez nous sur Facebook Suivez nous sur Google + Suivez nous sur Twitter Suivez nous sur Viadeo uB link, le réseau social de l'université


English version